This dip is so easy to make! Throw everything in the food processor and your done. And it’s super tasty too.
You can make this up to 3 days ahead of time. It’s perfect if you are trying to get ahead on party appetizers.
Creamy Spinach Dip (from Eating Well)
- 1 small shallot, peeled
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 5-ounce can water chestnuts, rinsed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, (Neufchâtel)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup plain or greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces baby spinach
Pulse shallot, garlic, and water chestnuts in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Add cream cheese, cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pulse until just combined. Add spinach and chives and pulse until incorporated.