Well, things around here have finally calmed down. Hopefully they shall remain calm for a while. Thanksgiving went off without a hitch, except for me not getting any good pictures. Oh, well. Now all I have to worry about is getting christmas gifts made in time… I’ll be getting crafty if you need me.
Things I Made this
- Brie with Apples & a Balsamic Reduction
- Creamed Onion Gratin
- Hashed Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts and Fried Capers
- Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
- Ginger, Apple & Bourbon
- Dried Cherry-Cranberry Sauce
- World Famous Cornbread Stuffing
- Holiday Cocktail
Things I Want to Make:
- Mushroom & Goat Cheese Queso – YumSugar
- Baked Mustard Chicken – Heather’s Dish
- Potato Parmesen & Chive Crusted Tilapia – My Life as a Mrs.
Things to Check Out: