So, we already talked about Thanksgiving appetizers. It’s now time to talk about one of my favorite parts of the meal, the side dishes.
Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite days for many reasons, even during the 9 or 10 years of vegetarianism I threw in there. It may seem strage that a vegetarian love a day focused around turkey, but honestly, the side dishes are the best part.
Here are some sides we might be trying this year:
- Creamed Onion Gratin
- Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
- Hashed Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts & Fried Capers
Some other side dishes that might be great:
- Green Beans with Blue Cheese & Hazelnuts
- Green Beans with Onions
- Jamie Oliver’s Best Ever Green Beans
- Parmesan-Rosted Broccoli
- Crispy Potatoes
- Boursin Mashed Potatoes
- Garlicky Carrots
- Pumpkin Gnocchi with Sage-Brown Butter Sauce