This week was rough. I got a jury duty summons. I found out I have to get a root canal. It’s inappropriately hot here at the moment. I don’t want to talk about any of it.
Luckily, I’m going to Disneyland tomorrow. Since Disneyland claims to be the happiest place on earth, it should make everything better.
Things I Made This Week:
- Black Pepper Cheese Crisps
- Broiled Tomatoes with a Panko-White Cheddar Crust
- Grilled Halloumi Salad
- The Americano Cocktail
Things I Want to Make:
- Gluten Free Lemon Almond Cake – FrannyCakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with Peach Coulis – Wheat Free Meat Free
- Dilly Bean Potato Salad – Epicurious
Things to Check Out: