This week involved a lot cleaning and and preparing and cooking for a lot of people I didn’t know. It was weird. Then my one of my favorite singers died. Poor Amy. It was sad. But mainly this week involved a whole lot of this…
If you have never met me in real life, I should probably take the time to point out that I am the most accident/injury/illness prone person you will ever encounter. I can currently count at least 7 injuries of varying degrees, along with one unknown mystery ailment, which is the bane of my existence at the moment. It’s taken years to perfect this extraordinary skill set of awkward and clumsy, but I really do make the most of it. Plus, all of my ailments and how I acquired them tend to make for fairly amusing stories.
Things I Made:
- Crockpot Salsa Chicken Tostadas
- Braised Pork Chops
- Grilled Shrimp with Chive Polenta Cakes
- Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
- Roasted Corn and Tomato Salad
Things I Want to Make:
- Balsamic Strawberry Popsicles – Epicurious – Needs to happen asap.
- Hawaiian Pesto – Eighty Twenty – I hate real pesto but this sounds amazing.
- Mudslide Ice Cream Cake – Endless Simmer – I don’t even know where to begin…
Things to Check out: