It’s no secret that I love brunch. I believe that brunch is probably one of the greatest things on the face of the planet. Like, it’s definitely in the top 10. I love an meal that allows for maximum variety and versatility.
On this blustery Sunday morning we had crustless quiche with mushrooms, onion and goat cheese with hash browns and balsamic asparagus and an amazing fruit salad.
Goat Cheese, Mushroom and Onion Crustless Quiche
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion diced
- 8-12 mushrooms, stemmed and diced
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, grated
- 4 oz. fresh goat cheese, in chunks
- powdered garlic, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together in a baking dish. Bake for 30-4o minutes or until firm throughout and golden brown on top.