How the heck is it October already? Rude. This week was a good week. It was kinda sad too, but that’s a story for another time and place.
Focusing on the good:
- I got to hang out with my best friend. We went to CBTL. Large, decaf, iced Americano. I live on the edge folks.
- My blog got featured on Saveur! NBD. My reaction was something like this. Totally played it cool.
- Vladmir Putin decided to run for president again. 12 more years of Vlad! It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Things I Made:
Things I Want to Make:
- Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters with Lime Yoghurt Sauce - Eating for England
- Barbecued Onion Rings: Baked & Fried - Joy the Baker
- Crema di Limoncello – The Kitchn (now you all know what you are getting for Christmas…)
Things to Check Out:
- More Hotels Go Gluten Free – I’ll be at the nearest Ritz Carlton if I’m needed…
- Split Decision Pie Pan – Love it.
- How to Peel a Head of Garlic in Less Than 10 Seconds – Savuer